Welcome to a little piece of cyberspace dedicated to my own personal views of which I may or may not agree. The following quote by George "Dubya" Bush pretty much sums up the entirety of befesis.blogspot.com: "I have opinions of my own - strong opinions.
But I don't always agree with them".
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Really?
I don't know this girl, but I know people like her. Are we still living in a society where beauty is more important than brains?
Ugh. Gross. I've been watching Mad Men lately...and other than her lack of a fashion sense (that shirt is not only embarassing, its ugly) it doesn't seem like too much has changed.
1 comment:
Ugh. Gross. I've been watching Mad Men lately...and other than her lack of a fashion sense (that shirt is not only embarassing, its ugly) it doesn't seem like too much has changed.
Post a Comment