Kim and I are taking our mothers to see Les Miserables in Birmingham next week. Kim's mom has already seen it quite a few times and is really excited. My mother has never seen it but when I tell you that she is excited, that's what I mean. She's reading the book. She has watched it on television. She's listened to the music. I'm not sure if she's more excited to be going to something see Les Mis or if she thinks that this is going to be a big bonding time for us. I'm going to try to be on my best behavior but I'm not sure what we're going to talk about all day.
Last weekend Kim helped me pick out an outfit for Mama to wear.....I sent it to Linden for her to try on and - over the phone - she informed me that it was a bit too revealing but that she might could make it work. Here's a picture of my mom wearing the new outfit:
She added a black shell to keep from revealing too much. Does everyone see the black shell? Yes, that's it.....all two inches way up there close to her neck. THAT'S what was too revealing. Really, Mama?
And FYI...I went to visit Mom Flowers this weekend which is where I took this picture. Check out Mom's quirky house in the background :)

No comments:
Post a Comment