Monday, March 11, 2013

Blogging

I haven't had to study anything in a very long time.  As a matter of fact, I think the last test I took was about 7 years ago and it was just a state civil service exam that pretty much anyone could pass.  However...I am currently studying for the CPF.  In case you're wondering, CPF stands for Certified Picture Framer.  Yeah, I know...it's a dumb title.  My test is April 3 and it's 150 multiple choice questions.  Have I ever mentioned that I HATE multiple choice?  Well, I do.  I hate it.  And I REALLY hate multiple choice where the choices are "II & III", "I & IV", "All of the above", "None of the above".  Kill me now.  I have been in the picture framing business now a little over 10 years if you count the part time years, and yet some of these books make me feel stupid because I have no idea what it's talking about. 

In other news, I've been watching The Bible on Sunday nights.  Umm....I hate it.  I hate it as much as I hated "The Passion of the Christ".  It was very difficult to get through the series premier with Pharaoh screaming "Mooooooooossssseeeeessss" every three minutes.  And Moses looked like a creepy child molester.....or at least like he knows something that you don't know (kinda like Tuscaloosa's mayor, Walt Maddox, but that's another story).  Of course, I guess Moses DID know something others didn't know.  Samson got on my nerves last night, too.  His constant grunting and bellowing forced me to have to mute the tv numerous times.  Plus, it really disturbed my Temple Run 2 game. 

That's all I have to complain about right now...until next time, I'll leave you with a picture of what I'm currently framing....it's not complete yet. 


No comments: