Monday, July 23, 2012

Penn State

You might remember this post. 

-  $60 million fine
-  Loss of scholarships
- Winnings vacated from 1998 - 2011
- 4 year post season ban
- Removal of Joe Pa's statue
- Additional penalties from The Big Ten
Sandusky will be in prison for quite a while
- Joe Paterno is dead
- Other things that I can't think of right now

Is this enough?  Not in my opinion.  We aren't talking about a booster giving a little money to a player.  We're talking about children being raped and an institution covering it up for years.


 If you were to walk in on a grown man or woman having any sort of sexual relation with a minor, wouldn't you do something about it?  Seriously.  I better not EVER see an adult with a minor even holding hands in a sexual way because I'll sound the alarm.  In one of the court reports, a witness claimed to have walked in on Sandusky with a minor in the shower.  This witness overheard "rhythmic slapping" and went to check it out.  Really?  Muther fucking "rhythmic slapping" and you didn't do anything about it except call your dad?  Psht. 

I'm not a grown man with a penis, but I'm guessing you don't get "rhythmic slapping" during your first encounter with a young boy's anus.   

I can't wrap my mind around the fact that clearly numerous adults knew what was going on and no one said or did anything.  Of course Joe Paterno knew what was happening...why do you think he's dead now?  This man had more money than he could have ever spent and he couldn't be bothered to fight a little lung cancer?  Well I wouldn't fight it either if I knew what was in my near future.  He is a piece of shit.  Death was the easy way out for him.

This article made me gag.  I realize Joe Paterno is not accused of raping children, BUT HE KNEW.  Of course he knew.  How could he NOT know?  Paterno (and everyone involved) covered up years of sexual abuse.  I don't care if ever got a blow job from a child or not.  He knew.  And that's all that matters.    

 


No comments: