Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 6

Today is my 6th day following The Elimination Challenge.

Pros:
- I have the energy of an ADD little boy
- I am sleeping like a baby
- I'm really not too hungry
- I haven't weighed myself this week (Weight Watchers meeting is Friday so we'll know then), but I feel like I've lost a pound or two already.
- While my ears still feel a bit "funny", I haven't had the same pain in several days.
- My wrist/finger/hand joints feel amazing. I would definitely pass the Ray Charles "sexy" test.

Cons:
- This is NOT convenient. At all.
- Fruit sucks
- Nuts are disgusting
- I never want another vegetable again
- My routine dictates that I go to bed at 1:00am and wake up at 8:55am. This Elimination Challenge "diet" has me ready to fall asleep at 9:30 and WIDE awake at 6:50. This is not ok. I despise change.

Tonight is round 2 at the witch doctor. During my last visit, I had acupuncture on my back, ears, and wrists. Tonight I hope she concentrates strictly on my ears / TMJ. I'm a little nervous since it hurt like hell on my ears last time...but at this point I'm pretty much ready for anything.

I'll let you know how it goes :)

This is what I had for dinner last night....

2 comments:

amanda jo said...

I would like to know a little bit more about this, please and thank you!

amanda jo said...

ok, i saw your earlier post about what the diet is all about! good luck with that! let me know how the acupuncture goes! i have been wanting to try it out!